Apply for Membership
Shop!, the global trade association focused on enhancing retail environments and experiences, is the industry’s only end-to-end retail experience organization. Our members have access to a variety of benefits including education and certification programs, numerous marketing opportunities, extensive research reports, advocacy, and networking events.
See chart below for details on how we deliver.
Contact Yajayra M. Wojtas, Member Relations Manager, email@example.com or call 954-241-4831.
- Shop!X Annual Meeting is the Association’s annual conference. This three-day event combines education and member-to-member networking events.
- West Coast POP Show One-day show honoring point-of-purchase (POP) on the West Coast.
- Women’s League brings together women within our industry to provide them opportunities to grow personally and professionally through varies events and programs.
- Shop!talk is a series of peer-to-peer learning and networking events held regionally around the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Business Leader Forum exceptional networking and executive-level sessions to reinvigorate your company.
RECOGNITION & NETWORKING
The Shop! Awards
- OMA Awards (Outstanding Merchandising Achievement ) OMA is the premier award recognizing the most innovative and effective in-store and point of purchase displays. Members receive a discount on entries.
- Design Awards are the retail design industry’s most coveted awards honoring store design, visual merchandising, fixture design and more. Members receive a discount on entries.
- Global Awards The Global Awards celebrate the “best of the best” in point-of-purchase, from previous year’s Gold Winners from around the world.
- Regional Awards celebrate the best in point-of-purchase and design in countries around the globe.
- Member Connect is an online member-to-member community that provides opportunities to collaborate and share information. Supports committee communications, sharing of white papers, reports and more.
- GlobalShop Receive a 25% discount on booth space in all GlobalShop pavilions.
- WindowsWear 15% discount on all WindowsWear subscriptions, advertising or sponsorship offers.
- Chain Store Guide 20% discount on a resource of over 165,000 retail and restaurant executives, including email addresses.
- YRC Freight members typically save 5-15% over their incumbent carrier or logistics provider.
- Retail Recruiter Platform powered by capango To meet your recruiting needs, Shop! members now have access to a highly focused job platform. This service in currently only available in the US, Global reach is coming soon.
- Marketing at Retail Certification Program Shop! MaRC is a professional certification for individuals who contribute to or oversee the research, design, build, execution, and/or evaluation of in-store marketing materials or retail environments.
- Continuing Education Delivers update and expand their knowledge of the trends and practices that are shaping the field of retail environments.
- Shop! Webinars Members receive FREE access to attend Shop! Webinars which cover educational content provided by member companies.
- Shop! White Papers Members have opportunity to partner with Shop! to produce an educational white paper associated with their company name.
- Retail Environments Magazine is the Association’s official magazine and focuses on the rapidly changing retail brand experience.
- Shop! MemberConnect is a digital publication for members only, providing news and information specifically targeted for your business.
- Journal of Shopper Research* is an educational journal edited by Dr. Raymond Burke at Indiana University, Kelley School of Business. It offers quality academic and commercial research, and knowledge on understanding shopper behavior.
- Retail Environments Insights is a weekly enewsletter tracking retail and brand marketing trends.
- Shop! Economic Advisor is a quarterly members-only publication offering expert economic analysis by the consultants at ITR Economics.
- Crittenden Retail Tenants Report provides detailed expansion plans of retailers and information regarding future development.
- Week Insider is a weekly enewsletter that keeps members up to date on association news, member benefits, upcoming Shop! events and important deadlines.
- Buyers’ Guide is the industry’s best-known annual print resource for finding suppliers. The annual Buyers’ Guide is published in the fall.
- The Brief is a weekly e-mail highlighting timely Retail Environments magazine articles and product spotlights from member companies.
- Winners Book Shop! Design Awards coverage includes a signature photo, project descriptions, and contributing companies for award winners.
- OMA Annual Coverage of the annual Outstanding Merchandising Achievement Award winners.