Shop! Press Releases
- Retail Environments magazine wins Silver Award for Special Section
- Shop! releases global display audit for skin care, make-up, cosmetics segment
- Target named Store of the Year in annual Shop! Design Awards
- 2019 Shop! Global Awards winners announced at annual celebration
- Bish Creative Display, Rapid Displays, Ryan Scott named 2019 OMA Display of the Year Winners
- Shop! adds HR benefits provider to suite of professional business services for members
- Shop! launches suite of professional business services to members
- Shop! Announces Finalists in Annual Global Design Awards Competition
- Shop! partners with ManpowerGroup Solutions to offer comprehensive industry compensation and retail workforce reports
- Shop! Greater China unveils 2018 awards winners
- The Industry’s Original Design Awards Programs Open for Entries
- New Officers and Board Members announced at 2018 Annual Meeting
- Teri Mascotti Named 2018 Woman of Distinction
- 2018 Hall of Fame members and Volunteer of the Year
- e3display, OUTFORM Inc., and Pratt Display Named 2018 OMA Display of the Year Winners
- Global Awards Winners announced at Shop! Awards Celebration
- b8ta Named Store of the Year at Shop! Design Awards in Chicago
- Shop! Releases Spring 2018 issue of Journal of Shopper Research
- Shop! announces Design Awards finalists
- Shop! and WARES join together
- Shop! names Greater China winners
- Shop! releases 2 new ROI projects
Shop! In the News
Retail Environments Magazine
Retail Environments is the official magazine of the Shop!. It focuses on the business of the ever-changing retail landscape, with:
• proprietary market analysis
• in-depth coverage of industry issues
• insightful looks at trends
• fresh perspectives from industry leaders
• and the story behind retail projects.
You’ll also find new product information, inspirational photos of windows and store interiors, and news of member design and supply firms.
Not receiving the magazine? It’s free.
Already receiving the magazine? Make sure we have your current contact information to ensure you continue to receive your copies!
Free to qualified applicants
Retail Environments News
Visit the Shop! Retail Environments news site — the companion magazine site with news, projects, products, commentary and much more!